Conundrums of Case Management: Navigating the Ethical challenges was a thought provoking webinar series exploring the ethical considerations in contemporary case management practice.
This much anticipated event took place across 7 weeks as an online webinar series and was an opportunity to hear, explore and share ethical dilemmas which present themselves, and critically appraise possible approaches.
Our notable speakers shared different perspectives hot topics, and include medical professionals, researchers and solicitors all distinguished in their respective fields.
- Medical Cannabis –Dr Elizabeth Iveson
- Financial Deputy Perspective – Lucy Nicol– Court of Protection team, Irwin Mitchell
- The Culture of Chaos –Stacey Bryant Enable Law
- Self-identity after brain injury – Dr Sarah Gillanders – Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist at Case Management Services
- The ethical challenges of supporting a client to engage in the services of a sex worker – Mathieu Culverhouse – Irwin Mitchell
- Making decisions about starting, withdrawing or continuing clinically assisted nutrition and hydration – Celia Kitzinger – Cardiff University
- A family perspective – Helen Steeple and Andrew Watson
Delegates can request copies of the slides from email@example.com