Disclosure Dilemmas: Not for the faint hearted 2020, was a timely and exciting one-day workshop which covered the legal and practical implications of disclosure of documentation during the course of the litigation process and considered to be a vital event for brain injury case managers and all others leading and involved in litigation. This event was chaired by the fantastic Steven Snowden QC 12 Kings Bench Walk Chambers and included the following talks.
- Outline of the law on disclosure and privilege, GDPR & Judicial perspective –Catherine Peck 12 Kings Bench Walk Chambers
- Defendant Insurer Perspective Steve Chilvers– Major Loss Manager at Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB)
- Brain injury Case manager’s perspective & perspective of Care Expert –Helen Wall & Ben Needham-Holmes Bush & Co
- Claimant solicitor perspective – Keith Cundall – Irwin Mitchell
- Medical Legal Defendant solicitor perspective Ken Young – Keoghs
Delegates can request copies of the slides from firstname.lastname@example.org