The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) is developing NICE guidelines on the following topics:
- Social work interventions for adults with complex needs (including adults with learning disabilities) and mental health needs
- Asthma: diagnosis, monitoring and chronic asthma management (update)
The following NICE guidelines are also being checked to see whether they need updating:
- CG95 Chest pain of recent onset: assessment and diagnosis
- NG9 Bronchiolitis in children: diagnosis and management
- NG10 Violence and aggression: short-term management in mental health, health and community settings
- NG23 Menopause: diagnosis and management
- PH29 Unintentional injuries: prevention strategies for under 15s
- PH30 Unintentional injuries in the home: interventions for under 15s
- PH31 Unintentional injuries on the road: interventions for under 15s
If you would like to register your organisation as a stakeholder for any of these topics, please login or complete the registration form on the NICE website. For each topic, a maximum of 2 people may be listed as contacts for your organisation.
Note that the names of all organisations registered as stakeholders for each topic will be posted on the NICE website. NICE will also send contact details of registered stakeholders to the guideline Developer (the team developing the guideline), so that the Developer can contact them during guideline development.
NICE will inform registered stakeholders about each new programme of guideline topics. So, please email Guidelines@nice.org.uk if your contact details change or you would like your name to be removed from the NICE database.