Professional Practice Membership Group
Chair : Anna Watkiss
Members : Tim Watson (Membership Secretary), Janine Hertitage, Susie Quinlan, Lyndy Lee Green , Nichola Shellum and Victoria Leever
The professional practice membership group is one of the longest running sub groups, formerly known as the Proffesional Standards Group.
The group has been instrumental in writing competencies and standards
The aims of the group are to:
- To look at professional issues raised by the membership.
- To look at membership issues with the membership secretary.
- To develop and promote best standards of practice for brain injury case managers.
- To monitor the peer review process in line with the competences and standards
- To work with the education group to develop training
- To develop guidance for brain injury case manages on agreed topics.
- To look at a process of monitoring standards across all practitioner categories.
We are always looking for new people to join our busy subgroups and we would welcome your interest. If you have any questions or would like to participate, please send an email to the chair here