Date: 19 April 2018
Venue: Brownbill Associates Ltd, Kille House, Chinnor Road, Thame, OX9 3NU
Forum Starts 10am
Cost: BABICM Members = £50 pp
The BABICM CQC Forum is back by popular demand in 2018, offering BABICM members the chance to share experiences of the registration and inspection process as well as the challenges for brain injury case managers and case management organisations in managing compliance issues.
The day will be run on a workshop format and lively participation from all attendees will be encouraged. This day will be about sharing practice experiences, brain storming, and offering helpful hints and solutions.
The day is suitable for:
- Case Managers who are CQC Registered Managers
- Individuals working in Case Management organisations who may not be Registered Managers but who have responsibilities for maintaining compliance.
Laura Geeson, Brownbill Associates Ltd, will lead the Forum.
We will include sessions on:
- Shared experiences of registration and inspection
- The latest guidance from CQC on the new ratings system
- How to meet requirements cost effectively
- The role of audit in service management, and ;
- How the Forums can help BABICM and its members in the future.
We will ask you in advance for your topics for discussion (as part of the application process) and your contributions will be expected in order to tailor the programme to reflect pertinent and current issues.
For the booking form, please click here.
Alternatively, contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 0161 762 6440