New & Would Be Workshop Part 2 : Beyond the Beginnings: 9th November 2017
This is an exciting new event for BABICM.
1. Your experience to date of the role of case manager
2. Practical issues for the more experienced case manager
3. Expectations of the experienced case manager
4. Managing these expectations
5. Dealing with the potential ‘ups and downs’ of active case management
6. Working towards achieving your ‘Advanced’ BABICM membership
Please contact the BABICM office if you require further information
Life of P - 8th February 2018 - Sheffield
BABICM’s Life of P 2018 seminar offers BABICM members and others involved in supporting individuals with a brain injury the chance to benefit from our sell-out and highly praised Life of P 2017 event.
Guided by a scenario-based example, the seminar will cover many of the complex and challenging issues encountered during post-settlement. The event is ideal for case managers, deputies and social workers – particularly those who missed out on our similar ‘fantastic, thought-provoking and highly relevant’ event in 2017.
Click here for more details and the booking form! BE QUICK: This is expected to be a sell-out event.
Save The Date!
- Complex Diagnosis - ABI alongside mental health/substance abuse/suicide and self harm: 30 April 2018
- New & Would be Part 1: Spring 2018
Terms and Conditions for events can be found here
Sponsorship Opportunities, including stands, direct marketing and promotional materials in the delegate packs can be obtains for any of the above events.
Please contact the BABICM office for further information.
If you require further information or help please contact the BABICM office by email email@example.com or by phone on 0161 762 6440